Thursday 15 September 2011

ASOS maternity clothing review number two

Here is the rest of my review of my ASOS maternity wear order:
This was $70 (not in the sale section!) I bought this in prep for the potential Xmas party season just before baby is born and my bump will be HUGE.  This fitted perfectly and is jersey so will have alot of give around the belly.  Love it :-).








This was $13, its very see-through (its cheesecloth).  Very cute for beach/picnics.  Would need to put a slip under it or at least some spanx shorts to make it wearable for anything more formal then the beachy casual environment!








 This dress was $18 and is gorgeous.  I can just see when I have the huge bump this will still be so comfortable and look great. The material is very soft the colour is flattering.










 This top was $13 and I bought one in black as well. They are really soft, I am surprised at how cheap all the clothes are but how good quality they seem to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment