Tuesday 13 September 2011

ASOS maternity clothing (otherwise known as the 'Yay presents' post)

Took a risk and ordered some maternity clothes from ASOS (http://www.asos.com/).  I figured it wasnt that much of a risk since they were soo cheap and maternity clothes are not cheap in Australia so I figured I could resell them on in the worse case scenario.  Well best case scenario I ordered three dresses, two shorts, a skirt and two tops for $226 (free shipping), they were delivered in a week and a half and arrived TODAY :-). Here are my shorts and skirt reviews below and I will update the dresses and singlets next post:

This was about $32 and I ordered a uk10 which should be the equivalent of Aus10.  The shorts look like the pic and I love.  I should of gone up to a size 12 to give consideration to the potential weight gain not specifically in just the 'bump' area (lets be honest pregnant ladies, it aint all going to the bump :-D).  They fit nicely but a little snug, if I put on alot of weight during the third trimester, they will probably be to uncomfortable or may not even fit! I wish they were not the side stretchy maternity fit and were like the Jeans West jeans that pull up and are attached to the snug belly band.  But thems the breaks!




Again, these look just like the pic but yet again I should of ordered a 12 to accomodate any potential weight gain.  I didnt have any problems with ordering 10 in the other clothes, but denim is always a little tight -eek.  Are very cute though oh and were about the same price as the denim shorts.








Oh my gosh these are as cute as they are in the pic and soo comfortable, they feel like they will have alot of give and will last the third trimester!  They were Uk10 and I am Australian 10 and were about $21.  Perfect for summer baby belly :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment